Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another week

Well, here is is the second week in July already. Bill is working nights for a few days, what else is new. Eddystone is down and he will be working for a few nights. He is hoping to get a few forced outages in before we leave for Florida in a few weeks.

I need to find something to do with my life. My dream would be to open a baker/coffee shop but unless I win a fortune it isn't going to happen. Maybe there is a way to get a full time job I like (though I really do like my current job, just not enough hours) that would be something I would love just as much.

I need to get some stamping done this week. I want to clean out my stamp sets and get rid of the ones I don't use and get rid of all the supplies I don't use. Maybe I can get some scrapbook pages done from our cruise. I have some done, but need to get them finished.

No comments: